As a smoker would you be offended if..
Moderator: Moderators
-
Anonymous Dude
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
- Contact:
As a smoker would you be offended if..
Someone asked to buy a little something from you?
Here's my situation, I just got into a class program and I don't know anyone, all of the kids are troubled, and i've heard stories about a few of them being big time potheads. I'm pretty shy in social situations, so it's hard for me to even say "hi" to strangers/ people I barely know, but I think I can work up the courage to ask this one really chill, mellow guy in the class who smokes for some. But i'm worried if he'd be offended if I asked. I was thinking something like, "Hey if I give you 15-20 bucks could you pick me up a little some for just me?". I've never smoked before, but i'm just bored out of my skull with lack of a social life.
1. Would you as a smoker, be offended if someone asked you to sell them some?
2. Do you think he'll say yes? lol
3. Do you think $15 is enough for a first timer (i'm broke as hell)
Here's my situation, I just got into a class program and I don't know anyone, all of the kids are troubled, and i've heard stories about a few of them being big time potheads. I'm pretty shy in social situations, so it's hard for me to even say "hi" to strangers/ people I barely know, but I think I can work up the courage to ask this one really chill, mellow guy in the class who smokes for some. But i'm worried if he'd be offended if I asked. I was thinking something like, "Hey if I give you 15-20 bucks could you pick me up a little some for just me?". I've never smoked before, but i'm just bored out of my skull with lack of a social life.
1. Would you as a smoker, be offended if someone asked you to sell them some?
2. Do you think he'll say yes? lol
3. Do you think $15 is enough for a first timer (i'm broke as hell)
Last edited by Anonymous Dude on Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
lil mary
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:20 pm
- Contact:
-
slither9192
- Casual toker

- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:42 am
- Location: MA, USA
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Since you're talking about not having a social life and being shy and stuff, don't buy it from him. Tell him you're interested in trying it and see if he will let you smoke with him. You need friends to smoke it with anyway.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
I wouldn't recommend having your first time smoke with a complete stranger, especially if you're a shy person. It might lead to extreme paranoia.
Around here $15-$20 will get you a 1.0g-1.5g. If he's a hardcore pothead he'll probably turn a profit on your order so it will be to his benefit.
Enjoy.
Around here $15-$20 will get you a 1.0g-1.5g. If he's a hardcore pothead he'll probably turn a profit on your order so it will be to his benefit.
Enjoy.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
spidermanlovesmj
- Bonghead

- Posts: 448
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
i wouldn't be so much offended as i would feel i am being somewhat used.
but if you get to be friends with him it'll all be cool
cause like, my friend asked me to get him some pot at a good price for him, but i didnt really take offense cause we're buddies..
but what i would suggest is ask him to buy some for you and let him smoke a joint with you or something.
then you can keep some of the rest or something.
either way, good luck!!
peace
but if you get to be friends with him it'll all be cool
cause like, my friend asked me to get him some pot at a good price for him, but i didnt really take offense cause we're buddies..
but what i would suggest is ask him to buy some for you and let him smoke a joint with you or something.
then you can keep some of the rest or something.
either way, good luck!!
peace
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
No man, people used to do it all the time when I started doing coke. I started by selling lines to people and I had the connections, so I started moving up to grams.
Dealing is not always as bad as it seems. Just don't do it full time, it'll kill you and get you arrested. Be smart about it guys.
Dealing is not always as bad as it seems. Just don't do it full time, it'll kill you and get you arrested. Be smart about it guys.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
cokes not the same as weed man. people will never say no to selling coke, cuz its a possible feen your losing. weed isnt even really profit, so ppl are hording their stashes unless they're close friends or a dealer. Of course, there's always those ppl you find inbetween the black and white lines(i think thats how the expression goes lol)
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
-
Vinyl
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 910
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
- Contact:
i wouldnt be offended at all, first off id be happy that someone new wants to try smoking, and second i probably wouldnt even try to make a profit off of your money. id even offer to smoke with you. thats just me though, im kind of like that lol. but seriously just ask him even if he says no... you still have your cash
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
-
dutchmasterhit
- Casual toker

- Posts: 40
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:43 am
- Contact:
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
Yeah, weed has more clientel, but it's harder to make money... I don't sell weed or coke anymore. I only sold coke to pay for me to do coke. Once I stopped using, I stopped dealing.Jay212 wrote:cokes not the same as weed man. people will never say no to selling coke, cuz its a possible feen your losing. weed isnt even really profit, so ppl are hording their stashes unless they're close friends or a dealer. Of course, there's always those ppl you find inbetween the black and white lines(i think thats how the expression goes lol)
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
Turnipweed13
- Bonghead

- Posts: 121
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:11 am
- Location: bumfuck of i dont know where
- Contact:
omg that is such a rip off... are you getting like high dollar dro or something cause where i live 5 buck can get you a gram of pretty nice red hair fern... where the fuck do you live... i suggest a change of suppliers..Dr. Greenthumb wrote:
Around here $15-$20 will get you a 1.0g-1.5g. If he's a hardcore pothead he'll probably turn a profit on your order so it will be to his benefit.
Enjoy.
"Emancipate yourselves from slavery, None but ourselves can free our minds"
-Bob Marley
-Bob Marley
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users