How much tobacco do you put in your spliffs?
Moderator: Moderators
-
plaster
- Casual toker

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:02 am
- Location: Quebec
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
Azzmeister
- Casual toker

- Posts: 50
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2003 5:54 pm
- Location: shite little village in dorset
- Contact:
-
weedguru_badass
- Bonghead

- Posts: 297
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:44 pm
- Location: Is hell smokey?*?*? (8-S)
- Contact:
If I'm smoking something really nice and let's face it i don't really smoke much else just lately then i might go for a 50/50 mix but some solids that dont burn well I might use a little more baccy and jus plain old bush (burns well but aint too strong) I would almost certainly go for a 3/4 weed 1/4 baccy mix.
But I more often smoke pipes n bongs n stuff now than spliffs and that is of coarse 100% weed (most of the time) so I do a little of them all!!
Remember my stoner friends Rolling is an art form!!
And a spliff aint just for christmas
So chong people
But I more often smoke pipes n bongs n stuff now than spliffs and that is of coarse 100% weed (most of the time) so I do a little of them all!!
Remember my stoner friends Rolling is an art form!!
And a spliff aint just for christmas
So chong people
./B_A_D_A_S_S\.
Reality is an illusion brought on by lack of weed!!! merely a crutch for the weaker of us :evil:
Reality is an illusion brought on by lack of weed!!! merely a crutch for the weaker of us :evil:
-
puffpuffpass
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 894
- Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
- Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
- Contact:
i go wit da 3/4 weed... i like to get ripped...i mean RIPPED so i don't wanna have to smoke 5 jays u know so i make um mad strong instead
peace
peace
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
-
Tweek_1984
- Bonghead

- Posts: 293
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2003 2:37 am
- Contact:
- lisa_is_stoned
- Casual toker

- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2003 12:44 am
- Location: Manchester, UK
- Contact:
!
I just use... 1/2 a cig... n then, make sure the baccy is covered, n mix it about abit with a pokey.
U can't really put too much weed in.... unless it's mixed well wit the baccy.... or it will side burn to fuck!
keep smokin.....
U can't really put too much weed in.... unless it's mixed well wit the baccy.... or it will side burn to fuck!
keep smokin.....
Pics of me n the girls gettin caned;
http://photos.yahoo.com/lisa_is_stoned
http://photos.yahoo.com/lisa_is_stoned
-
Guest
-
Guest
-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
-
weed_smokin_chick
- Casual toker

- Posts: 39
- Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:02 am
- Contact:
-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
-
powerpuffgurl
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:33 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
powerpuffgurl
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:33 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
weed_smokin_chick
- Casual toker

- Posts: 39
- Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:02 am
- Contact:
If you think that's cool, my dad is in jail for attempting to sell weed, plus he was smokin it, and my mom's last boyfriend sold weed and he taught me how to roll and how to inhale the smoke. I don't get a lot of weed, but I go to a school where half the people sell weed, so I got connections. Dammit, I'm so high right now I can't even type right, lol.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users