Dilated Peoples IS CHANGING HIS NAME!
Moderator: Moderators
-
C Feazy
- Bonghead

- Posts: 319
- Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:58 pm
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
1. lol.
2. Mr. Spliff. If I was in a tent, smoking a joint with you, it would have to be pretty hilarious if I called you mister.
I like the Nototious NIK but then, my cat is named the Notorious B.I.G. (Biggie).
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sra ... a6ab0d.jpg
2. Mr. Spliff. If I was in a tent, smoking a joint with you, it would have to be pretty hilarious if I called you mister.
I like the Nototious NIK but then, my cat is named the Notorious B.I.G. (Biggie).
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sra ... a6ab0d.jpg
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
Big Ugly Gay Bear 
joke
Now seriously I reckon your new name should be: Chiggy Chone
It means smokin partner or u cud have C-Feazy which means a blunt is lasting ages like its runnin a marathon!
Just 2 choices!
joke
Now seriously I reckon your new name should be: Chiggy Chone
It means smokin partner or u cud have C-Feazy which means a blunt is lasting ages like its runnin a marathon!
Just 2 choices!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
Caro gurl control yaself
lol gawd this thread does tickle the funny bone!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- ginger chain
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 859
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
- Location: canada
- Contact:
-
C Feazy
- Bonghead

- Posts: 319
- Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:58 pm
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
C Feazy
- Bonghead

- Posts: 319
- Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:58 pm
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
- BOOL
- Bonghead

- Posts: 235
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 4:53 am
- Location: Victoria BC
- Contact:
- smoke two joints
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
- Location: usa - FL
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot]

