I don't know where to start with this...

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

noeticblues
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:05 pm
Location: Chicago and/or Dallas
Contact:

I don't know where to start with this...

Post by noeticblues »

I was a recent recipient of a certain amount of weed as a gift. I have smoked many a bowl and joint in my time, but beleive it or not have never gotten to know any of the technicalities of any of it. I don't know what to do with it. As a female with many smoking friends I have relied on my (usually guy) friends to roll, pack the bowl, purchase, etc. My friend Danny grows his own and just gave me some. I know not to use the stems, that it is heat that releases the THC, and that female plants are the best, and that's about it. I feel retarded...somebody help me!

- Do I smoke the leaves, or the little bud looking things?
- How can I tell if it needs any preparation (cleaning, etc)
- How can I tell how much I actually have? (I have a picture of it)


Noeticblues
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

-You smoke everything, except the stems *optional*
-Weed needs no preperation
-Post a pic, I'll tell you.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Welcome to the forums! I like your name - you must be a student. I have the noetic blues bigtime! lol.

If you see any seeds, don't smoke those.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

-what i do is smoke the weed, then chew on the stems when im baked.( for that lovely taste)
-no preperation neccasary
-and yes we would like to see that weed please.

..... oh yeah! and WELCOME TO WEEDGURU! :D
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

*whistles* fertile *whistles*
noeticblues
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:05 pm
Location: Chicago and/or Dallas
Contact:

Post by noeticblues »

Yeah, I am a student :) and was also a Catholic schoolgirl at one point (referring to other member name). I guess I still am since I go to a Jesuit university, but at least we don't have uniforms anymore!

I can't figure out how to post the pictures. I'm not very computer savvy. I'm working on it
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I go to a Jesuit University too! Er, you may come upon some posts of mine rambling about the bizzare communal behavior of the Jesuits. I study philosophy and theology too (.......it's a conspiracy) what's your major? I know I said it before but welcome to weedguru!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Welcome to the family, anjoy yor stay and have a Spectastic time!

I'm pretty high right now, I got a friend to bring back 10 grams of WHite Widow :D Mad smokage!
noeticblues
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:05 pm
Location: Chicago and/or Dallas
Contact:

Post by noeticblues »

Ok, here goes:

Image

Yey, I think it worked, but the picture is really tiny!
She aint goin nowhere; she's just leaving
She's just going somewhere she can breathe
She's aint going home, that's for sure.
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

noeticblues wrote:Ok, here goes:

Image

Yey, I think it worked, but the picture is really tiny!
what exactly is beside it? If I knew what it was that its compared to I could tell. a stick of gum? At this pointI say it just looks like a gram.if not a little less....maybe a little more....but right at!
we need to make you a guru, so that you'll be right at home! any pics of YOU? you're just in time for the contest...!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
noeticblues
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:05 pm
Location: Chicago and/or Dallas
Contact:

Post by noeticblues »

Yeah, its a stick of Big Red chewing gum :) I am working (thanks to Caro) on getting an album started on the imagestation thingy. Should be finished tonight or tomorrow.
She aint goin nowhere; she's just leaving
She's just going somewhere she can breathe
She's aint going home, that's for sure.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

lol yeah the contest.,...you got two inches on me but HA! I got 15 pounds on you.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

That's less than a gram, unless its real dense.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

9.5mm wrote:That's less than a gram, unless its real dense.
not by much if it is.....
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

From the picture, it looks like a .8
Thats a reasonable dimer.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users