public transportation
Moderator: Moderators
- dxfatty
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 2:08 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
public transportation
When I was stoned I had to go home on the train and I missed my stop 12 times and ended up in another city.

-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
- misagh
- Bonghead

- Posts: 172
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:35 am
- Location: Newcastle, UK
- Contact:
lol, then you actually looked around after the weed had left your system and realised that in fact you were still lying on your bed in your own room.
Sorry, I'm just messing mate, but yeah, bet that cost you a fair bit! good story though!
Sorry, I'm just messing mate, but yeah, bet that cost you a fair bit! good story though!
All the hoodrats still shake it for me
All my true fans still checkin for me
All the real smokers know
They ain't passin nuttin but dope indeed...
Real trees...
Chronic leaves...
No seeds...
All my true fans still checkin for me
All the real smokers know
They ain't passin nuttin but dope indeed...
Real trees...
Chronic leaves...
No seeds...
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
-
Monkey Pig
- Casual toker

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:19 pm
- Location: S.Wales
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users