public transportation

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
dxfatty
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 2:08 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

public transportation

Post by dxfatty »

When I was stoned I had to go home on the train and I missed my stop 12 times and ended up in another city. :oops: :oops:
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

lol :!: :lol: how much did that cost you :?:
Cameron.
User avatar
misagh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:35 am
Location: Newcastle, UK
Contact:

Post by misagh »

lol, then you actually looked around after the weed had left your system and realised that in fact you were still lying on your bed in your own room.

Sorry, I'm just messing mate, but yeah, bet that cost you a fair bit! good story though!
All the hoodrats still shake it for me
All my true fans still checkin for me
All the real smokers know
They ain't passin nuttin but dope indeed...
Real trees...
Chronic leaves...
No seeds...
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

LOL :lol:

I hate going on the train etc. when I'm stoned, makes me really paranoid cuz of all the other people on there. Especially on sat nights etc. when theres loads of drunk tsrs on there too.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

DONT GO IN ANY PLANE OF ANY SORT IF THE PILOT IS STONED, BAD EXPERIENCE THERE :shock: 8)
Monkey Pig
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:19 pm
Location: S.Wales
Contact:

Post by Monkey Pig »

I got on a bus stoned and asked the driver if I could have 'the same as Barker' :oops:
(0.o) 'Fuck the Welsh ferry. No fucker searches the Kid'
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users