Fucking noob ass question I need answered..

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Ryan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:40 am
Contact:

Fucking noob ass question I need answered..

Post by Ryan »

Sorry for the dumbass question but:

Do they card you when you buy rolling papers at the gas station or whatever. I really need some papers but Im only 16 I don't want to find out when I get there that you ahve to be legal to buy em

THANKS!
SCS
Southern California Stoners
Substance G
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:58 am
Contact:

Post by Substance G »

If they do, then buy a pack of Winterfresh... take the wrapper, peel the foil off, and the paper can be used to roll with. That's all I use. :wink:
:)
[url=http://www.howstrange.com/gallery/cat_rolling.gif][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/daginobino/Photo_0219.jpg[/img][/url]
User avatar
Ryan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by Ryan »

DaGiNoBinO wrote:If they do, then buy a pack of Winterfresh... take the wrapper, peel the foil off, and the paper can be used to roll with. That's all I use. :wink:

rofl I didn't want to mention this but I have been doing that today and yesterday thats funny

But does anyeone really know if they do or not?
SCS
Southern California Stoners
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

It depends, on where you live, how lazy/cool the attendant is, and on how old you look, I guess....

Basically there's a chance they will card you.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Hmm.. depends on where you live
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

be4 i was old enough to buy fags and stuff the bloke at the shop would only sell me papers not fags coz he knew wot they wer 4 :wink:
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
Beldin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
Contact:

Post by Beldin »

It really just depends on the store and the person, though. And how old you look.
Mind Terrorist
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: U.K. which is a bastard to skate in winter.
Contact:

Post by Mind Terrorist »

how old is legal in america then? here in the u.k. the legal age for fags, skins and tobacco-related products is 16. i'm 16 and have i.d. (police proof of age card) so i'm sorted really. god, i've got life sussed! also, the legal drinking age in u.k. is 18 - what is it in america?
~iNDiViDUALiTY iS A GiFT~
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]
Beldin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
Contact:

Post by Beldin »

In the states, the legal age for alcohol is 21. I *think* its the same for tobacco products. Here in BC, the legal age for paraphernalia, alcohol, or tobacco is 19. Yes, they actually sell stuff here that they can't argue is used for tobacco (such as bud busters that catch crystal), hence the reason I used it as a separate category.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

my gf was buyin` cigs at 13 in my town no one really cares.
User avatar
kimbo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:46 pm
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by kimbo »

its all about confidance love, just stroll in and ask for a pack of chewing gum and a pack of rizlas. i have been doing it since i was your age,i'm now a proffesional working mum, imagine how i feel when i ask for a pack of fags, pack of large & small skins . i feel Bloody ancient.
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Beldin wrote:In the states, the legal age for alcohol is 21. I *think* its the same for tobacco products.
I've been told tobacco products were 18, but that again might depend on where you live.
Quebec = 18 for everything
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

in america,

alcohol=21
tobacco=18
User avatar
its_ready
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:02 am
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by its_ready »

shit here in the uk its like 18 for alcohol n 16 for baccy n ciggies dont fink theres an age limit for skins
User avatar
Ryan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by Ryan »

skins aren't tobacco though
SCS
Southern California Stoners
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users