Fucking noob ass question I need answered..
Moderator: Moderators
- Ryan
- Bonghead

- Posts: 200
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:40 am
- Contact:
Fucking noob ass question I need answered..
Sorry for the dumbass question but:
Do they card you when you buy rolling papers at the gas station or whatever. I really need some papers but Im only 16 I don't want to find out when I get there that you ahve to be legal to buy em
THANKS!
Do they card you when you buy rolling papers at the gas station or whatever. I really need some papers but Im only 16 I don't want to find out when I get there that you ahve to be legal to buy em
THANKS!
SCS
Southern California Stoners
Southern California Stoners
-
Substance G
- Bonghead

- Posts: 389
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:58 am
- Contact:
- Ryan
- Bonghead

- Posts: 200
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:40 am
- Contact:
DaGiNoBinO wrote:If they do, then buy a pack of Winterfresh... take the wrapper, peel the foil off, and the paper can be used to roll with. That's all I use.
rofl I didn't want to mention this but I have been doing that today and yesterday thats funny
But does anyeone really know if they do or not?
SCS
Southern California Stoners
Southern California Stoners
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
It depends, on where you live, how lazy/cool the attendant is, and on how old you look, I guess....
Basically there's a chance they will card you.
Basically there's a chance they will card you.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Cusmar
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2834
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
- Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
- Contact:
-
Beldin
- Bonghead

- Posts: 422
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
- Contact:
-
Mind Terrorist
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 747
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:18 pm
- Location: U.K. which is a bastard to skate in winter.
- Contact:
how old is legal in america then? here in the u.k. the legal age for fags, skins and tobacco-related products is 16. i'm 16 and have i.d. (police proof of age card) so i'm sorted really. god, i've got life sussed! also, the legal drinking age in u.k. is 18 - what is it in america?
~iNDiViDUALiTY iS A GiFT~
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]
-
Beldin
- Bonghead

- Posts: 422
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
- Contact:
In the states, the legal age for alcohol is 21. I *think* its the same for tobacco products. Here in BC, the legal age for paraphernalia, alcohol, or tobacco is 19. Yes, they actually sell stuff here that they can't argue is used for tobacco (such as bud busters that catch crystal), hence the reason I used it as a separate category.
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- kimbo
- Casual toker

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:46 pm
- Location: uk
- Contact:
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
- blazed
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 844
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
- Location: lost
- Contact:
- its_ready
- Bonghead

- Posts: 241
- Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:02 am
- Location: uk
- Contact:
- Ryan
- Bonghead

- Posts: 200
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:40 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users