Rugby

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

flynn

Post by flynn »

rugby league is for poofters, union is where its at. continous flowing game, none of this stop start shit....
Calmu
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 10:48 am
Location: Watford, England
Contact:

Post by Calmu »

Amen to that brother.


What does Amen actually mean ? I'm bare conuseled! Anyways back to the point.


Fuck yeah the flowing game of union is much better than the stop run back 10 metre or whatever it is I hate it it's dumb and I wish it'd die.


DIE DIE DIE DIE...... EID EID EID EID
[img]http://rav-clan.co.uk/forums/uploads/post-7-1056288664.jpg[/img]
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

I play for my school rugby team and always enjoy a good game on tv. A kid at my school made Canada's rugby team...but i guess that's not saying much seeing as how canada isnt very good...but he's still amazing.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Calmu
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 10:48 am
Location: Watford, England
Contact:

Post by Calmu »

Good for him bro I'd love to make my countries team! I'm sure canada are good I never seen them play though mate I didn't even know they had a team :X sorry lol
[img]http://rav-clan.co.uk/forums/uploads/post-7-1056288664.jpg[/img]
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

haha they're good, still very talented rugby players, but nothing at all compared to most european teams.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Calmu wrote:What does Amen actually mean ? I'm bare conuseled! Anyways back to the point.
I think it's the old, ooooold school way of saying true that.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Calmu
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 10:48 am
Location: Watford, England
Contact:

Post by Calmu »

Thanks lol Like old school romans?
[img]http://rav-clan.co.uk/forums/uploads/post-7-1056288664.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users