There are millions of songs about getting high out there, can't think of any examples right now apart from Afroman because that seems to be the most well known and in my oppinion by far the most irritating.
What do you guys think?
Moderator: Moderators




The one song I really can't stand listening to anymore about weed is Blueberry Yum Yum by Ludacris. I was forced to listen to it everyday during the summer a coupld summers ago. GRRR.shadytossar wrote:I don't know what you guys think, but whenever ive got stoned with a friend who plays "Because I got high" by Afroman for the millionth time it tempts me to very nearly break a big personal rule and punch him in the face.(I'm not violent at all and obviously it ruins your high.)
There are millions of songs about getting high out there, can't think of any examples right now apart from Afroman because that seems to be the most well known and in my oppinion by far the most irritating.
What do you guys think?










I like your style.SpRi7e wrote:KMK (not as much anymore, when you hear 200 songs purely about them smoking weed and having the best weed, it gets played out easily..but they got some sick tunes for sure)
some kid cudi
tech n9ne
A perfect Circle
incubus

Users browsing this forum: No registered users