Sit down, skin up!
Moderator: Moderators
endo_spark
Bonghead
Posts: 316 Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:
Post
by endo_spark » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:00 pm
As I'm browsing through the forums, these big banners where pictures ones were come up that say "Error, attempted picture theft from
www.weedguru.com "
Is something messed up or something?? I thought it was the firewall maybe, so I disabled it, but it still does the same thing. Very annoying... is this happening to anyone else, or is it just for me??
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730 Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:
Post
by layabout guy » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:02 pm
everything fine when im on the forums
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
endo_spark
Bonghead
Posts: 316 Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:
Post
by endo_spark » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:28 pm
Damn its still doing it almost every time. Heres what I mean:
SCREENSHOT
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730 Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:
Post
by layabout guy » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:32 pm
not a teche person but try using the forums with internet explorer and check for spyware on your pc
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
endo_spark
Bonghead
Posts: 316 Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:
Post
by endo_spark » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:43 pm
Well, the reason why I stopped using IE was because of all the spyware, popups and adware that I was getting, so I switched to mozilla. Ive been using it for a while but this hadnt happened until today
thc.trip
Casual toker
Posts: 81 Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:24 am
Location: US of A
Contact:
Post
by thc.trip » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:45 pm
I dont get whats happening, you just cant see any pictures on this site?
[img]http://www.suaturma.com/metalbrasil/caixapreta/imagens/pantera/pantera_dimebag_darrell_01m.jpg[/img]
Guest
Post
by Guest » Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:06 am
try netscape luv. thats what i USEEE but can't see a lot of shit there too... such as the shadow on names but other than that it works great
endo_spark
Bonghead
Posts: 316 Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:
Post
by endo_spark » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:39 am
jus.me.n.my.pipe wrote: try netscape luv. thats what i USEEE but can't see a lot of shit there too... such as the shadow on names but other than that it works great
Well I'm using mozilla firefox.. isnt it a product of netscape?
And it doesnt hapen with ALL the pictures, just some/
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547 Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia
Post
by Sammy » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:57 am
im using Mozilla and it works perfect :\
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747 Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:
Post
by cutthecashflow » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:33 pm
I have IE and i never get the popups and spyware. But then again I have a lot of stuff blocking it so who knows.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
flynn
Post
by flynn » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:45 am
no idea champ....try another browser and see how it goes
endo_spark
Bonghead
Posts: 316 Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:
Post
by endo_spark » Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:15 am
Hmm, seems to be the combination of norton internet security and the built-in security features of mozilla
I messed around with it and it seems to have been fixed.. hopefully, dont ask me how its just fixed for now
JoYnT
Bonghead
Posts: 178 Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:52 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Post
by JoYnT » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:24 pm
Hey this happened to me too and im using internet explorer, but it only happened with jusmenmypipe's avaitar, and it seems to be fine now???
weird
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625 Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:
Post
by the mac » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:32 am
does that with mine, has for a while.. but i dont give a crap if i cant see pics or avatars or the smiley things.. too lazy to try n bother fixing it
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284 Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:
Post
by GAZ » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:24 pm
SlimBrowser would beat IE and Mozilla anyday.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users