puter's down..

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I doubt anything you have ever done compares to building an operating system, Tom.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

what makes you say that, a guess ? if your not sure and you have guess'd then keep your fat mouth shut in future, stupid script kiddie
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

omg no, it's turned into an all out geek war.. i might as well join in.. actually building an operating system is a lot of work, and takes a shit load of coding.. especially the good ones, because they are labors of love and have to be perfect. i've helped out on a lot of them, thank God i didnt have to do them all myself! oh man.. but i changed my major, and computers are fun and much more of a recreation, just how i like to keep the things i enjoy.
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

haha what a silly argument. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oops i dropped my spoon. but seriously, chill out guys 8)
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Got my computer finally. Its got this mad blue strip up the front that lights up, its such a cool colour, been staring at at it for ages. The internet here sucks tho, I keep getting booted off all the time so I can't really use messenger very well.
Anyway, I'm gonna play on tron for a bit if I can still work the mouse properly, see you all tommorow. Same bat channel and all that.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

tom wrote:what makes you say that, a guess ? if your not sure and you have guess'd then keep your fat mouth shut in future, stupid script kiddie
Script kiddie? I'm a university comp sci student who pays for his schooling and rent by doing programming jobs.

So tell us, Tom, which OS did you build?
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Oooh, pressure's on. By the way, although this is off topic, I went to that website with "judge the guys" and "judge the girls", and Tarential your hair style is totally wicked!
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I was gonna lock this topic (seriously, stop fighting about computers boys, it's off-putting :lol: ) but what's this? What website, hmmmmm? ^^
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

My memory of the site is quite ambiguous, but it was in a post somewhere around here...I don't know. Any help Tarential?
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

I just built my new comp a month ago. I love being a nerd
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

I found it was cheaper to buy a built machine this time, means the spec isn't exactly what I'd have chosen but its near enough
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

which i built ? HAHAHAHA i dont think you understand no sorry your not a script kiddie a code monkey is a far better title and odd jobs tut tut, ive done programing jobs for HSBC bank and you still in education pss learn some skills your self, go suck a lemon
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

But still Tom, that's not building and/or scripting an OS (Operating System)
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

tom wrote:which i built ? HAHAHAHA i dont think you understand no sorry your not a script kiddie a code monkey is a far better title and odd jobs tut tut, ive done programing jobs for HSBC bank and you still in education pss learn some skills your self, go suck a lemon
anhedonia rhythm wrote:But still Tom, that's not building and/or scripting an OS (Operating System)
Hahaha he has you there, that IS what you said. Thats also what I was pointing out. Next time, actually figure out what the hell is going on before being an asshole.

Secondly, I read in another post that you are about to start doing paid programming work. CONGRATS!! Thats what I do for a living.

Stop being an idiot.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Btw, Caro and others who asked:
http://www.fusionpics.com/
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users