puter's down..
Moderator: Moderators
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- smoke two joints
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
- Location: usa - FL
- Contact:
omg no, it's turned into an all out geek war.. i might as well join in.. actually building an operating system is a lot of work, and takes a shit load of coding.. especially the good ones, because they are labors of love and have to be perfect. i've helped out on a lot of them, thank God i didnt have to do them all myself! oh man.. but i changed my major, and computers are fun and much more of a recreation, just how i like to keep the things i enjoy.
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..
decryauthority@yahoo.com
decryauthority@yahoo.com
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
Got my computer finally. Its got this mad blue strip up the front that lights up, its such a cool colour, been staring at at it for ages. The internet here sucks tho, I keep getting booted off all the time so I can't really use messenger very well.
Anyway, I'm gonna play on tron for a bit if I can still work the mouse properly, see you all tommorow. Same bat channel and all that.
Anyway, I'm gonna play on tron for a bit if I can still work the mouse properly, see you all tommorow. Same bat channel and all that.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
Script kiddie? I'm a university comp sci student who pays for his schooling and rent by doing programming jobs.tom wrote:what makes you say that, a guess ? if your not sure and you have guess'd then keep your fat mouth shut in future, stupid script kiddie
So tell us, Tom, which OS did you build?
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
tom wrote:which i built ? HAHAHAHA i dont think you understand no sorry your not a script kiddie a code monkey is a far better title and odd jobs tut tut, ive done programing jobs for HSBC bank and you still in education pss learn some skills your self, go suck a lemon
Hahaha he has you there, that IS what you said. Thats also what I was pointing out. Next time, actually figure out what the hell is going on before being an asshole.anhedonia rhythm wrote:But still Tom, that's not building and/or scripting an OS (Operating System)
Secondly, I read in another post that you are about to start doing paid programming work. CONGRATS!! Thats what I do for a living.
Stop being an idiot.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
Btw, Caro and others who asked:
http://www.fusionpics.com/
http://www.fusionpics.com/
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users